Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Making a fort with my cousin.


Today me and my cousin decided to build a fort so we did. First we got both of the mattresses and used it as one of the walls and for the other wall it was couches. Then we decided to make it look like we were going sleep in it so we put pillows and blankets in it. Sometimes me and my cousin are never coming out. It only took us 15 or 10 minutes to make the fort. We used the blanket to make it comfortable for the bottom. Anyways I might post more stuff like this in the future so stay tuned still and also make sure to follow me on my blog! :)  
 

2 comments:

  1. Fakalofa atu Amira, I like your fort. It looks cosy and like you had a lot of fun making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amira

    What a great idea. I used to make forts with my siblings when I was younger too. We even had our own tree house in our backyard. I might be tempted to make a fort this weekend with my children. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.