Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Kind of about me in School.

 Kia Ora, My name is Amira. I currently attend bubble school in level 3 lockdown in Auckland, New Zealand. I am a year 6 student in Room 7, Mrs Lagitupu's class. Some of the sports I have played or play is Netball,Rugby,Cricket,Softball and Volleyball. My favourite kind of things to eat is Pasta and Bacon. One of my favourite things to do is video call my sister. I have 1 sibling and her name is Dejon. My favourite kind of aesthetic I like is 90's,Vintage and new school. I am really grateful for my school giving me a chromebook to do a lot of things on, like making blog post,doing work and attending to google meets. My favourite animals are goats and Albino bats. Albino bat's are a very rare animal to try and find in the whole entire world. Next year I am going to be in intermediate and I am very excited. I can't wait to be a year 7. I love gliding my feet on the kitchen floor and I also love laying on a mat in my backyard. Anyways this is all. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.