Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Mystery Box.

This morning I went to go digging in my garden until I found a chest that was hidden very very deep. I tried to open it with any key in my house and it didn’t work.So I gave it to my helpful friend that can unlock locks anytime. But the only trouble was he couldn’t unlock it,it was very difficult for him so he just walked away. I looked everywhere for a key on the grass in the garden but I still couldn’t find it.The only place that I didn’t look was where I found the chest. I looked inside that little hole and there was the key right in front of my eyes. I picked it up, unlocked the chest and there I found paint,a note and a blanket. I wondered why. So I read the note and it said “if u read this you have to paint the blanket.” I washed the blanket, painted it and it actually kind of looked beautiful. I got no prize though. But I didn’t care because I really love art. But I feel sad for my friend that couldn’t unlock the chest even though she was an expert at picking locks.


This is a blog post about a Mystery box in my garden,I never knew there could be treasure in my garden I mean its just ordinary. Go find out more by reading the story! I will post more things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.