Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

First day of Bubble School.


Today we are going to talk about my first day at bubble school. Well it wasn’t really my first day,we just had to stay in our bubble,like the classroom. When I first entered my school I was shy because everyone said hi to me. When the office staff told me what class I was still shy and I don’t know why. We had to sanitise our hands before we got in and put our bags into our own cubby holes. We sat down, had a talk and we finally got to go to our desk. We got all our stuff on our table all to ourselves. But Online learning still continues and the most good thing was seeing our friends in the hangout. When we had play time we were not allowed to interact with other bubbles so that is kind of sad. We still have to stay 1 meter away from each other though. The only thing is we have to play at different times.  When we got back in class with Miss Tele’a and she told us we had our own iMac to yourself,I was happy. At lunch we got on the bike for 30 minutes and today we are going on scooters! In the afternoon we did artwork and it was so cool. The whole class did a portrait with changing eyes and mouth. But in the whole entire school there are 3 bubbles so that's kind of cool. Our class only has 8 people. If you include everyone there are 11 people. The highlight of that day was completing my maths homework because it was about mL and L,so that was cool. The different thing about that day was staying in your own space like we have to stay in team 5 block and when we play we have to, in the car park. Hope you enjoyed my story! Stay tuned for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.