Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Cross Country Day.

 On Monday afternoon the block marched out of our class with their house colours and sat on the hot and sunny court. All of the people on the concrete were cheering the runners on,it was our turn next. I felt cheerful even though I couldn’t win. I tried my best to win.

We went up and got in a row,and I suddenly boosted myself and went past Gabriella and Vika. I felt great because I passed heaps of people. All of us girls went through the wet soggy mud and some of us chased our friends.

When I finally crossed the finish line I felt pain in my legs because cross country was so exhausting and long. I hope next time I won’t have to do it but I kind of like cross country too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.