Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Life's a stage.

On a freezing cold Monday I was wondering what the new theme was. So, I ran to school and saw the theme was “Life's a stage”. My class lined up and went to the hall. We walked in and straight away the hall floor was freezing cold.

While listening to Mr J’s strange music, I was wondering what the teachers did for their movies. First was team 1, they had crazy facials and ideas for a Cinderella ball. Team's 2 was a crazy circus with a magician, puppets and a dinosaur. Team 3 teachers were acting like Pt England kids to show us the right thing to do. Team 4 was a remake of Toy Shop but with a toy interview with all the characters. Last but not least it was team 5's turn and they did a little hula dance with colourful skirts.

It was fantastic because we got to see drama and dancing. This would be a great way to end the year with. My favourite was team 4 because of their amazing dancing and they made Toy Shop a little bit better. I hope we could see other movies next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.